View the whole press release
Cocktails on the lawn?
The Loyalty Magazine Awards sponsors are:
Bink, Aimia, Comarch,For Good Causes, YoYo and Qivos
We can't guarantee the weather, but as The Loyalty Magazine Awards are on June 20th there is a good chance we will
be sipping cocktails in the atmospheric venue of the Moat at the Tower of London at the start of the evening.
And that really is just the start of a really spectacular night of networking, ideas, entertainment and fun.
Don't you think you should be there to meet the winners, understand why they won, and network with some of the many loyalty
experts and personalities at this 'must attend' event?
The Loyalty Magazine Awards on June 20th at The Pavilion, Tower of London is without doubt set to be the loyalty party of the year.
• 1st for networking - with the 500-plus loyalty professionals, retailers, bankers, marketers, and those from hospitality, travel and many other business sectors
• 1st for information - on what companies are achieving excellence in loyalty with their award winning campaigns
• 1st for fun - many of the sponsors will be demonstrating their latest mobile offerings during the evening
• 1st for excitement - first class entertainment and professional staging makes this an amazing experience
• Good party - good company, good food, good dancing, good venue. Great night!
Book your table online, phone +44 (0)1572 820088, or email email@example.com or contact https://www.theloyaltymagazineawards.com/
Don’t delay, the room is more than two thirds full already.
Stunning location, excellent food and a wonderful opportunity to network!
See the finalists by following this link https://www.theloyaltymagazineawards.com/strong-message-from-finalists-not-in-2020-but-today/
PLEASE NOTE: The shortlists for the three Regional Awards and the Personality or Organisation of the Year are not announced
until the party night on June 20th, at The Pavilion, Tower of London. Make sure you are there!